Can we use One notification Hub for different Mobile APP'S in azure RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I was Working on the azure mobile app services. Which is really good services when it comes on the mobile apps. 

I Had Implemented the Notification HUB on the Azure Mobile APPS. 

But the every time I created a new mobile app services is it necessary to create a new notification hub. because on azure portal we do not have any option on to select the existing Notification hub from the azure mobile app. The selection criteria from where we select the Notification service name in the azure mobile apps always create a new notification. and if we select the existing one then also it tries to create a new notification hub from that name.

If Currently its not available then is it possible to have in another version or Somthing like that ?

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 7:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It is supposed to allow you to do so. I've just reproed your issue so this is a bug and I will follow up.

Thanks!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:02 PM
  • Hi, actually, the creation call is idempotent so even if you see a creation call, if the hub exists, it will use the existing hub. Are you not able to link up apps with existing hubs? Because that should work fine.

Monday, June 13, 2016 8:32 PM
  • Hi, 

No its not using the existing Hub. It tries to create a new hub always.

ManishTrigunayak

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 5:04 AM