none
Routing Failure report and Routing Failure in GroupBy service Instance and GroupBy Service Name section In biztalk admin console. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All of you,

I am little confused with GroupBy Service Instance section ( biztalk admin console) 

GroupBy Error Code--

I wrote code to get ErrorCode as below

strErrorCode = msg.ErrorCode + "(" + msg.Class + ")";

but it gives me -- ErrorCode as  0c0c01B4e (Routing Falure Report) same case for GroupBy Service Name Section too, so where these appended text (Routing Falure Report) came from in incoming msg properties there is no such prop  .

How these things (GroupBy ErrorCode andGroupBy Service Name Sections) come to us and from where ? are they come As is or by some modification in middle ?.

Also in my task I need to get exact output as shown in Images above so, where I can get (Routing Failure Report) in incoming message so that I can diiferentiate between messages and get appropriate output. I also seen the incoming message properties as well as search on DB side there also I dont find (Routing Failure Report) as service class. 

below is the properties I got when msg came in,

Thanks.

• Edited by _NiLeSh Monday, June 8, 2015 1:11 PM
    Monday, June 8, 2015 12:56 PM

Answers

• Hi NileshChand,

I believe that both error types are different kind of Routing Failure errors, so in the message information the Class will be the same (RoutingFailure).Both are routing errors, but they are not exactly the same.

Looking for some information about this, it's possible that the 0xC0C01680 Error messages (Routing Failure) are in SuspendedResumable Status and 0xC0C01B4e Error messages (Routing Failure Report) are in SuspendedNotResumable Status.

Regards

When an answer is helpful, please vote as helpful, propose as answer and/or mark as answer

Friday, June 12, 2015 8:05 AM

All replies

• HI NileshChand,

Does ohawari's reply answer your question in your previous thread?

With regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Angie Xu Friday, June 12, 2015 6:40 AM
    Friday, June 12, 2015 6:39 AM
  • Yes but that was different one.

Now the problem is In the biztalk incoming message properties , I dont find  0c0c01B4e (Routing Falure Report) as error code which is shown in first image.

I just want to know from they have bind these values in biztalk admin console as in biztalk incoming message properties there is only error code is available.

• Edited by _NiLeSh Friday, June 12, 2015 7:45 AM
    Friday, June 12, 2015 7:45 AM
  • Hi NileshChand,

I believe that both error types are different kind of Routing Failure errors, so in the message information the Class will be the same (RoutingFailure).Both are routing errors, but they are not exactly the same.

Looking for some information about this, it's possible that the 0xC0C01680 Error messages (Routing Failure) are in SuspendedResumable Status and 0xC0C01B4e Error messages (Routing Failure Report) are in SuspendedNotResumable Status.

Regards

When an answer is helpful, please vote as helpful, propose as answer and/or mark as answer

Friday, June 12, 2015 8:05 AM