It looks like you have not created any subscriptions yet. RRS feed

• Question

• We have a company LIVE id that we used to setup Azure storage under BizSpark. I have added my persohnal LIVE id as an administrator and that works fine to manage the portal.

When I go to "View My Bill", I get a page with the message on the title of this posting.

Is there no way for me to view billing information as an administrator rather than the user id that created the Azure account?

Thanks, Dave

Dave

Monday, May 12, 2014 1:50 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As far as I know, only subscription owners have any access to the billing data, you need to be a subscription owner to view billing.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:08 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know, only subscription owners have any access to the billing data, you need to be a subscription owner to view billing.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:08 AM
  • Ok thanks.

Dave

• Edited by Dave Kolb Thursday, May 15, 2014 1:40 PM
    Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:26 PM