recaptcha custom implementation RRS feed

• Question

• User1925756237 posted

I am using the recaptcha plugin from google and I need to make a custom implementation. I want to create some sort of wrapper around this control so that I can embed my private/public keys in addition to setting a theme. I dont want my consumers to be able to modify any of these settings. This control/wrapper will then be exposed to the rest of my enterprise as a plugin from within their asp.net applications. I know I can create another class and inherit from the recaptcha class and set the private/public key that way, but when I reference the class library from an external web application its saying that I need to add a reference to the google recaptcha library in my web project. I would assume it would already be embedded in my class library. Can someone advise on the proper method to accomplish what I need or advise on an alternative method but still using the google recaptcha plugin.

Thanks

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 1:12 PM

Answers

• User-760709272 posted

Do what Visual Studio suggested and add a reference to the relevant assembly.  Assemblies don't get embedded inside one another, if your assembly needs a supporting assembly and you add that assembly to another project that project often needs access to the supporting assembly too.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, September 2, 2014 4:53 PM