none
Project Server 2013 - resource hire and termination dates RRS feed

• Question

• I am new to project server and I have a question about resource hire and termination dates. When i open a resource from resource center - i do not see a field for hire and termination dates. However, when i program against a resource i see that there are 2 default fields available - RES_HIRE_DATE and RES_TERMINATION_DATE.

Is there a reason i can't see those fields on resource center page? How can i add fields to see on that page?

tatiana

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:02 PM

Answers

• Hi Tatiana,

These are the Earliest Available and Latest Available fields

Hope this helps

Paul

• Marked as answer by tatiana obrien Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:16 PM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:14 PM
  • Hi tatiana,

The [RES_HIRE_DATE] is the 'Earliest Available' field in PWA and the [RES_TERMINATION_DATE] stands for the 'Latest Available' field. You can update both values in the edit resource window.

Both fields can also be easily added to a Resource Center view (Server Settings > Manage Views > Resource Center)

Hope this helps

• Marked as answer by tatiana obrien Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:19 PM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:18 PM

All replies

• Hi Tatiana,

These are the Earliest Available and Latest Available fields

Hope this helps

Paul

• Marked as answer by tatiana obrien Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:16 PM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:14 PM
  • thanks Paul!

tatiana

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:16 PM
  • Hi tatiana,

The [RES_HIRE_DATE] is the 'Earliest Available' field in PWA and the [RES_TERMINATION_DATE] stands for the 'Latest Available' field. You can update both values in the edit resource window.

Both fields can also be easily added to a Resource Center view (Server Settings > Manage Views > Resource Center)

Hope this helps

• Marked as answer by tatiana obrien Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:19 PM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:18 PM