none
Outlook VBA: choose among several digital ID when sending a mail RRS feed

• Question

• For sending signed e-mail I use a digital ID. Now I use several e-mail addresses: my personal and a couple of group e-mail addresses. 

For each e-mail address there is an individual digital ID, the problem is that Outlook doesn't remember which digital ID belongs to which e-mail address.

When sending an e-mail, most of the time the wrong digital ID is taken, then you have to go trough several dialog boxes to select the right one. 

Instead of doing this manually I want to write a VBA script that selects the correct digital ID. I manage to do a lot of things with VBA in Outlook, but I could not find how to access and manage digital ID when sending an e-mail.

Is there someone who has experience in this topic and can provide a method and code to select the corresponding digital ID?

Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:35 PM

All replies

• In the meantime I found out how to switch on and off signing and encrypting an e-mail, but still not how to select a certificate:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41932308/encrypt-outlook-mail-programmatically-via-vba

Friday, August 30, 2019 12:19 PM