Piano

Question

• Some keys are not mapped to any key on the piano, though some piano keys aren't accesible trough keyboard, any way to solve this?

0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:31 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Remember Piano is just a sample application and it is possible that it doesn't have all the features and also it could not be in the next release of Windows 8.

Anyway, I think is better that you report this issue through feedback tool.

• Proposed as answer by Rich Prescott Friday, September 16, 2011 12:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dylan-Meeus Friday, September 16, 2011 12:27 AM
    Friday, September 16, 2011 12:09 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Remember Piano is just a sample application and it is possible that it doesn't have all the features and also it could not be in the next release of Windows 8.

Anyway, I think is better that you report this issue through feedback tool.

• Proposed as answer by Rich Prescott Friday, September 16, 2011 12:26 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dylan-Meeus Friday, September 16, 2011 12:27 AM
    Friday, September 16, 2011 12:09 AM
  • It worked when I initially installed the operating system. I tried to run it yesterday and a few times today to show it to my father and sometimes it yielded a green screen and sometimes it locked up the computer. I uninstalled the application, but I don't know how to reinstall it without reinstalling the operating system. Is it possible to reinstall the application without reinstalling the operating system? By the way, where is the feedback tool? I would like to report what I believe are three bugs in Narrator.
    Saturday, September 24, 2011 6:12 AM
  • It worked when I initially installed the operating system. I tried to run it yesterday and a few times today to show it to my father and sometimes it yielded a green screen and sometimes it locked up the computer. I uninstalled the application, but I don't know how to reinstall it without reinstalling the operating system. Is it possible to reinstall the application without reinstalling the operating system? By the way, where is the feedback tool? I would like to report what I believe are three bugs in Narrator.

read this thread: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsdeveloperpreviewgeneral/thread/85d792b4-56f7-444a-9c59-00c013011e73
    0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    Saturday, September 24, 2011 3:38 PM