none
Do i have to hire an reverse engineer ? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any tool out there which will let me see while i will install a software every thing that's happening in background such creating and modifying Registry Keys so on and so forth. ??

Or do i have to hire an reverse engineer to do this job ? 

Monday, January 18, 2016 5:56 PM

Answers

• Use Process Monitor from SysInternals.com

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Monday, January 18, 2016 7:11 PM

All replies

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Monday, January 18, 2016 7:11 PM

-Brian

I am trying to use and learn how to use this software. where can  i get to lean different meaning of use of this software or any tutorial or any ground building thing appreciated. 
    Monday, January 18, 2016 7:29 PM
  • You'll have to read the Windows Internals book in order to understand what is being displayed

-Brian

Monday, January 18, 2016 8:22 PM