Error occured during DB Disk Latency data source executing RRS feed

• Question

• HI 

we have application running in the SQL server 2012 and base OS windows server 2008 R2 Ent and its clustered.

i am getting the below error in Health monitoring so please need you guys advice what could be the issue and how to resolve this ?

Error occurred during DB Disk Latency data source executing.

Event ID:7709

Thanks and regrads

Ansar

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 6:24 AM

All replies

• Where do you got this message from, SCOM ? Can you run sp_readerrorlog and see in errorlog that you get any messages their at the same time when you got above message.

Cheers,

Shashank

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My TechNet Wiki Articles

MVP

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 6:54 AM
  • i got the message as below 

Event viewer -> Microsoft -> Operation manager

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 8:53 AM
  • i got the message as below 

Event viewer -> Microsoft -> Operation manager

Read my previous reply I asked you to see the errrlog. If you need more details post this question in SCOM forum.

Cheers,

Shashank

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My TechNet Wiki Articles

MVP

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:03 AM
  • Error log is huge size so which portion you want from the Errror log?
    Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:06 AM
  • Hi Ansar.Ali,

>>Error occurred during DB Disk Latency data source executing.

Event ID:7709

Your issue is more about SCOM. I suggest you go to the SCOM forum to open a thread, people there will provide you with a more authoritative solution, this is the address of the SCOM forum: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=systemcenteroperationsmanager

Hope this could help you .

Best regards,

Dedmon Dai

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:21 AM
  • Even though getting alerts from SCOM wants  to know what is this error for ? and what is the reason the error is coming..
    Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:42 AM
  • Hi Ansar.Ali,

I find a similar thread for you to refer to: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/28a6e229-0748-4b4e-a98f-a4dc4b38b62a/sql-2014-error-occured-during-cpu-usage-for-sql-instances-data-source-executing?forum=operationsmanagermgmtpacks

Hope this could help you .

Best regards,

Dedmon Dai

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, June 14, 2019 9:19 AM