none
help in Database

Question

• Iam using VS 2015  to use data base like Edit Delete update...  in form1 of vb, what should I do and what should I need to further additional installation? 
    Tuesday, December 22, 2015 1:40 AM

Answers

• Hi Raskshithc,

Thanks for your post.

>>what should I do and what should I need to further additional installation?

As far as I know. You need to select “SQL Server Data Tools” option when install the Visual Studio.

If you have installed the VS. You may need to modify your VS with following steps:

1. Open Control Panel->Programs->Uninstall a program
    2. Select your VS and right click, choose “Modify”
    3. Then select “Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools” option then install it.

After installing it, you can find the SQL Server Object Explorer.(View->SQL Server Object Explorer) Then you can use database now.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

• Proposed as answer by lake XiaoModerator Thursday, December 24, 2015 7:31 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rakshithc Thursday, December 24, 2015 10:00 AM
    Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:35 AM

All replies

•  Iam using VS 2015  to use data base like Edit Delete update...  in form1 of vb, what should I do and what should I need to further additional installation? 
    Monday, December 21, 2015 2:26 PM
  • Rakshithc,

Sorry but you have posted to a forum that deals exclusively with questions/issues about customizing and programming Microsoft Project, a project management application. I suggest you re-post to the following forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?category=VisualStudio

John

Monday, December 21, 2015 3:47 PM
  • Hi Raskshithc,

Thanks for your post.

As far as I know. You need to select “SQL Server Data Tools” option when install the Visual Studio.

If you have installed the VS. You may need to modify your VS with following steps:

After installing it, you can find the SQL Server Object Explorer.(View->SQL Server Object Explorer) Then you can use database now.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

• Proposed as answer by lake XiaoModerator Thursday, December 24, 2015 7:31 AM
    Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:35 AM
  • Hi Raskshithc,

Thanks for your post.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Thank you it is a helpful answer. . I have installed sql server 2014 management studio and its ebgine..

my computer l is Lenovo ogin name is Rakshith and pwd is Raksheeth2401.

So in sql config I have given both windows and sql authentication login is default Lenovo\Rakshith and giben pwd Raksheeth2401.

But it shows error while trying to login with sql authentication. . But when I usef windows authentication login successful. 

Also checked in administration tools> serviced>sql is automatic

Please help in Login with Sql authentication mode

Thursday, December 24, 2015 3:29 AM
  • Hi Raskshithc,

Glad to hear my reply is helpful to you.

Please mark the reply which is helpful as the answer, it will benefit to other community members who have the same issue. It will be easier for them to search the solution.

>>Please help in Login with Sql authentication mode

Since one thread for one issue. For the new issue, I suggest you’d better post a new thread in our forum then I will follow up it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

• Edited by lake XiaoModerator Thursday, December 24, 2015 7:30 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Rakshithc Thursday, December 24, 2015 10:01 AM
    Thursday, December 24, 2015 7:30 AM