BPOS Sharepoint Silverlight Application working but with problems RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Newsgroup Readers,

I have a problem with a Silverlight application embedded in a BPOS Sharepoint Default.aspx page.

The divtools htmlHost is floating (I mean here on top) of other user control content, Default.aspx and default.master masterpage.

When you run the application locally like in the TestPage.html it looks OK but in Sharepoint the divtools htmlhost content is shifted 50px to the top and 200px to the left.

I want htmlHost content to be centered in the user control, that it does not overlap masterpage content and that it complies to the LayoutRoot Grid rules I defined and which work for the TestPage.html.

Kind regards,

galien8 

<UserControl x:Class="YourSherpa.Widget03"
       xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/client/2007"
       xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
       xmlns:navigation="clr-namespace:System.Windows.Controls;assembly=System.Windows.Controls.Navigation"
       xmlns:navcore="clr-namespace:System.Windows.Navigation;assembly=System.Windows.Controls.Navigation"
       xmlns:uriMapper="clr-namespace:System.Windows.Navigation;assembly=System.Windows.Controls.Navigation"
       xmlns:divtools="clr-namespace:Divelements.SilverlightTools;assembly=Divelements.SilverlightTools">
        <Grid x:Name="LayoutRoot" Background="White">
            <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                <RowDefinition Height="50"/>
                <RowDefinition Height="582"/>
            </Grid.RowDefinitions>
            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                <ColumnDefinition Width="1024"/>
            </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
            <TextBlock x:Name="CrossTextBlock" Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="0" Text="NYSE WALLSTREET NIEUWS X " TextAlignment="Right" FontSize="35"></TextBlock>
            <Border Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" Margin="30">
                <divtools:HtmlHost Name="htmlHost"/>
            </Border>
        </Grid>
    </UserControl>

Default.aspx:
    <%@ Page language="C#" MasterPageFile="~masterurl/default.master" Inherits="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.WebPartPage,Microsoft.SharePoint,Version=12.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" meta:progid="SharePoint.WebPartPage.Document" %>
    <asp:Content id="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderId="PlaceHolderMain" runat="server">
     <object data="data:application/x-silverlight-2," type="application/x-silverlight-2" width="1030px" height="638px" align="absmiddle">
        <param name="source" value="YourSherpa.xap"/>
        <param name="onError" value="onSilverlightError" />
        <param name="background" value="white" />
        <param name="minRuntimeVersion" value="3.0.40624.0" />
        <param name="autoUpgrade" value="true" />
     </object>
    </asp:Content>

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If you set the width and height of the object tag to a smaller value, is it still floating?

Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:10 AM