none
WCF-OracleDB Adapter - Unable to Edit the Binding, but Import is working - Error Could not load file or assembly Oracle.DataAccess Version 4.121.1.0 RRS feed

• Question

• In my Production Server we have installed 64 bit for Oracle.DataAccess version 4.121.1.0 and it is working fine and using under 64bit host . but whenever I have to edit the binding it gives me error "System.IO.FileNotFound Exception Could not load file or assembly Oracle.DataAccess Version 4.121.1.0", every time I have to edit the binding I have to export the binding edit it and import it. Oracle.DataAccess dll version 4.121.1.0 is present in Gac 64 and not in Gace 32 (expected as I have not installed 32 bit). 

Because of this issue I am not able to manually create receive location or send port and every time I have to import binding. Want to understand why adapter is giving the error when I am manually creating RL or Send port

Regards, Dharm Raj

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 4:05 PM

Answers

• Since Microsoft Management Console (MMC) (which hosts the BizTalk Server Adminstration) only runs 32 bit, you will need to install the 32bit edition as well.

Morten la Cour

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:28 PM

All replies

• Since Microsoft Management Console (MMC) (which hosts the BizTalk Server Adminstration) only runs 32 bit, you will need to install the 32bit edition as well.

Morten la Cour

Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:28 PM
  • Thanks Morten .... During my analysis I came to know that and I have installed 32bit version and its working.

Regards, Dharm Raj

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:35 PM