none
Operate in Server Core Test in HLK RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I try to run the tests with a printer driver. I'm not able to run the "operate in server core test"

I have done a fresh Server 2016 core Installation. I installed the printer and it was printing- Then I installed the HLK-Client. The Server appears in the HLK-Studio, I added it to the right machine pool, but the printer doesn't appear unter "devices and Printers". I_m not able to select my machine in the HLK-Studio for Printer-testing.

Btw. I installed a built-in printerdriver and it doesn't appear, too.

Has anyone any idea or a Suggestion.

Best regards

Carsten

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:55 PM

Answers

• Hello thanks for your reply and your suggestions,

in the meantime I found a solution.

My printer wasn't shown under "devices and printer", but I found it under "devices" with "inbox" marked. After that I was able to complete every test under Server core and the Submission was accepted as printer.

Best regards

Carsten

• Marked as answer by Carsten22 Wednesday, December 13, 2017 2:19 PM
    Friday, August 19, 2016 10:02 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How did you install Server Core? did you use the following command line?

\\HLKController\HLKInstall\client\setup.cmd /qn ICFAGREE=Yes

Also what do you mean by not able to select my machine? other than the printer do you see any other devices under devices? was this server used before for any other testing?

Thanks

Thanks!

Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:16 AM
  • Hello thanks for your reply and your suggestions,

in the meantime I found a solution.

My printer wasn't shown under "devices and printer", but I found it under "devices" with "inbox" marked. After that I was able to complete every test under Server core and the Submission was accepted as printer.

Best regards

Carsten

• Marked as answer by Carsten22 Wednesday, December 13, 2017 2:19 PM
    Friday, August 19, 2016 10:02 AM