none
resize email acreen RRS feed

• Question

• How do I stretch the email screen width. It is in landscape but need it longer

my email: jm_resq@verizon.net

Judith Marion

Thursday, November 30, 2017 6:49 PM

All replies

• You are going to provide more information in order to get effective help.  Does your project use Windows Forms or is it based on wpf?  In both types of apps, you can set the width of the form/window by setting the Width property.

There is no concept of landscape or portrait in Forms/Windows.  There are just properties to set the Height and Width.  Or are you asking about printed output of a Form/Window?

Please be specific

Thursday, November 30, 2017 7:05 PM
  • Hi JudyBluejeans,

Which do you mean by "the email screen", some ready-made application such as Outlook and Thunderbird, or your application window?
    If it is your application window (maybe Windows Form), you can specify Height of the window by code or designer.

Please provide the further details of your issue and specify it.

Regards,

Ashidacchi

Friday, December 1, 2017 3:06 AM
  • Hi Judith,

You project is vb.net project? Do you want to resize email screen in your vb.net project? Can you post some code here and let me see how is your project going?

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 1, 2017 7:34 AM