none
Meeting Management App RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Currently I am looking at an app which may fullful the meeting management for the business, which I understood, integration of office 365 [to capture all meeting details] and outlook to send meeting invitation and get response. as post meeting tracking the action items etc..

I hope it is achievable, Any Idea / suggestions to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance.

PMMR

Monday, October 20, 2014 12:34 PM

Answers

• Hi PMMR,

>>Currently I am looking at an app which may fullful the meeting management for the business, which I understood, integration of office 365 [to capture all meeting details] and outlook to send meeting invitation and get response. as post meeting tracking the action items etc..<<

Did you want to develop an app or find a tool? As far as I know, we can use Outlook to schedule a meeting. You can get more detail from link below:
    Schedule a meeting with other people

If you want to develop an own app to achieve the goal, would you minding share more detail information with us? As far as I know, we can use Outlook object model to automate the Outlook application to create a meeting or get the information about a meeting.

If you want to develop with Exchange server, I suggest that get more effective response from Exchange Server Development forum.

In addition, this forum is for developer discussing issues about apps for Office, you can get more detail about it from link below:
    Build apps for Office

Hope it is helpful.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:27 AM