none
Connect to a Logic app with AS2 Connector Recieve and decode RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Trying to connect to my Logic app that has an AS2 Connector as trigger.

After figguering out how to handle the authorization (defualt and the primary key) I still have problem to post data in to the Logic app reciving the error message:"No HTTP resource was found and matches the request URI".
    Any extra settings or headers etc that is needed?

Is there any exampel out there how this should be done?

Best Regards

Mattias

Monday, May 4, 2015 10:41 PM

Answers

• Hi Mattias,

If I understand your scenario correctly, the triggers fails to register with the AS2 Connector because it is getting a 405 Method Not Allowed response.

Have you tried making a POST call against the connector manually via a REST client? This will allow us to determine if the issue is with the logic app or with the connector itself.

You can debug connector issues by enabling and then viewing diagnostics logs of the ApiApp. In order to do that you need to navigate to the website that hosts the API App (on the API App blade, click on the API app host under essentails), and then look for 'Diagnostics logs' under Settings.

If that does not help you debug throgh this then please share your Logic App definition and I can review it.

Friday, May 8, 2015 4:04 AM

All replies

• Since no answear yet, I found the URL so that part is ok, but now Im getting a 405 response (method not allowed)?

URL is found under the api app -> essentials (host) -> essentials (url)

Security is set to public(anonymous)

Any ideas?

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 9:27 PM
  • Hi Mattias,

If I understand your scenario correctly, the triggers fails to register with the AS2 Connector because it is getting a 405 Method Not Allowed response.

Have you tried making a POST call against the connector manually via a REST client? This will allow us to determine if the issue is with the logic app or with the connector itself.

You can debug connector issues by enabling and then viewing diagnostics logs of the ApiApp. In order to do that you need to navigate to the website that hosts the API App (on the API App blade, click on the API app host under essentails), and then look for 'Diagnostics logs' under Settings.

If that does not help you debug throgh this then please share your Logic App definition and I can review it.

Friday, May 8, 2015 4:04 AM