login page that takes informations from sql database RRS feed

• Question

• User-1130188263 posted

I have an sql table that contains 50 employees and each one of them has email and password. Now i need to connect my login page with that table in sql so only employees can login with their email and pass. I also need to save that data to cookie so once they login they dont need to do again. Im afraid that it wont take the correct email and its password, so when someone types any email and any pass it will let them login. Is there any guide online or maybe you have some advice on how to make that.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 7:46 PM

Answers

• User475983607 posted

I have an sql table that contains 50 employees and each one of them has email and password. Now i need to connect my login page with that table in sql so only employees can login with their email and pass. I also need to save that data to cookie so once they login they dont need to do again. Im afraid that it wont take the correct email and its password, so when someone types any email and any pass it will let them login. Is there any guide online or maybe you have some advice on how to make that.

Since you posted this in Web Forms Data Controls forum I assume you are building an Web Forms application.  Simply use Forms Authentication.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/301240/how-to-implement-forms-based-authentication-in-your-asp-net-applicatio

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2020 7:54 PM