none
UserForm RRS feed

Answers

• >>>" I have an userform in VBA Excel that contain checkbox and I want to rotate it 90 degrees "

How Can I ?<<<

According to your description, I am not able to find rotate Userform control directly, this is workaround that you could use CheckBox and Picture control, then group these two controls:

In addition if you have any feedback for Access, please feel free to submit them to User Voice:

https://Access.uservoice.com/

Thanks for your understanding.

• Proposed as answer by David_JunFeng Friday, September 2, 2016 8:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Monday, September 5, 2016 5:26 AM
    Friday, August 26, 2016 2:38 AM

All replies

• >>>How Can I Rotate a CheckBox in an UserForm?

anybody Know?<<<

According to your description, please correct me if I have any misunderstandings on your question. I think that this issue is more related to Web Application development.

Since this is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Developing Apps for Office 2013, I suggest that you could post your question on ASP.Net forum:

http://forums.asp.net/

In addition I think you could include CheckBox with Div, then you could use JQuery to rotate Div element, please refer to How to rotate a div using jQuery

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:05 AM
  • dear my friend

thanks for your answer.

my issue in this case :

" i have an userform that contain checkbox and i want rotate it 90 degrees "

Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:09 AM
  • dear my friend

thanks for your answer.

my issue in this case :

" I have an userform in VBA Excel that contain checkbox and I want to rotate it 90 degrees "

How Can I ?

Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:10 AM
  • >>>" I have an userform in VBA Excel that contain checkbox and I want to rotate it 90 degrees "

How Can I ?<<<

According to your description, I am not able to find rotate Userform control directly, this is workaround that you could use CheckBox and Picture control, then group these two controls:

In addition if you have any feedback for Access, please feel free to submit them to User Voice:

https://Access.uservoice.com/

• Proposed as answer by David_JunFeng Friday, September 2, 2016 8:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Monday, September 5, 2016 5:26 AM
    Friday, August 26, 2016 2:38 AM