none
Outlook 2013 folder icon RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have noticed that there is no folder icon for any items in folder tree view (in left hand side window) in Outlook 2013. Is there an option to turn the icon option on?

Thanks

jhou

Monday, September 30, 2013 8:55 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I’m afraid it is by design in Outlook 2013 and we are not able to change it currently. For Office Products specific suggestions, I recommend you submitting them to Office Feedback.

Thanks.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by jhou Tuesday, October 1, 2013 2:18 PM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 8:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I’m afraid it is by design in Outlook 2013 and we are not able to change it currently. For Office Products specific suggestions, I recommend you submitting them to Office Feedback.

Thanks.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by jhou Tuesday, October 1, 2013 2:18 PM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2013 8:26 AM
  • Thanks for your answer.

Icon is another piece of vital information for users. We used to customize the icon to reflect the status of the nodes in OL2010 and earlier. Wish it was not a victim of "Metro" style.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 2:18 PM