none
Getting output in Visual Studio 2015 for OpenGL code?

Question

• Hello there.

I'm new to Visual Studio. I'm currently using VS 2015. I'm trying to get the output for an OpenGL code. I'm getting the following error message : 

"Cube.exe - Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

I even tried a fix for this error by downloading 0xc000007b_win(x64).zip and extracting the contents and pasting them to their respective folders i.e., System32 and SysWOW64. But the error is still persistent. 

I got an output for a simple "Hello World" program using C, C++, C# in the VS itself. I'm not able to troubleshoot the error for the OpenGL coding.

What did I do wrong? What are the necessary software/packages required for OpenGL? 

Please Help!

Friday, February 03, 2017 7:26 AM

All replies

• Hi AmrutaMH,

According to your description, first please make sure you have configured the OpenGL in VS2015 successfully.

I suggest that you could download the following NuGet packet to try again.

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 06, 2017 5:45 AM