none
Need documentation for ADc driver in WINCE? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello friends,

I have started ADC driver for learning purpose but I am quiet strange that I am unable to find any documentation on it on web. If any one worked on it and have any idea then please share it with me so that I can use it as an reference ......

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 11:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,

May be you need to study the ADC Datasheet and fit it into the available driver models in WinCE.

Based on your analysis the forum users might give their insights if you are off track...

In the past I wrote one ADC Driver, the HW has a minimal registers config and data read. So a DMA is configured to read from ADC HW continuously to a ping pong buffers.

Regards,

GSR

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:16 AM
  • Hello Friends,

@GSRid, 

You are right, I have studied TI Am335x TSCADC concept and Also, I have TSCADC driver for our touch screen that uses 4 ADC channels and our 4 channels are free. I have simply created one dll project under our drivers directory and created .cpp, .h, .reg and .def file.... 

i have copied some code of init fxn of tscadc and compiled its working fine. Now, step by step I am adding the code and if I face any problem I will update ......

Wednesday, July 2, 2014 11:53 AM