WES7 IBW hangs up on completing installation step RRS feed

• Question

• I am building WES7 on a dual core 32-bit platform using Industrial Automation template. My devices.pmq file imports without any issues and I resolved all yellow warning icons - provided necessary drivers in the DS. I boot from bootable USB flash drive and install WES7 on Compact Flash used as a hard drive. First three steps of installation go smoothly and then when system is rebooting, I disconnect USB flash drive and let it boot from CF. After about 10-15 minutes of completing installation everything freezes up and install never finishes. If I do a cold restart, I first would get a prompt that windows didn't shut down properly, and I will have choices to boot in Safe Mode without networking, with networking and Normal boot. I tried all of them, they all end up with a message asking to restart Windows installation. I examined the CF for any logs (a hint from similar issue on this board) and I didn't find anything wrong - all entries tagged as info, but the strange thing, according to timestamps there are no entries after reboot. I know that my hardware is functional as I can run it with a full version of Windows 7 installed on a separate CF, but I need embedded OS and EWF. Any ideas how else to troubleshoot my installation? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!
    Serge 

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:19 PM