How to get bug reports from release versions? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My app ("Clouder!" in Music / Video) is working well for most users but for some, it just crashes when they play a song. I don't have any bug report in the dev center (maybe there is just not enough users experiencing this problem).

Is there a way for them to get me more information (like a bug report, with a stack trace or something?). Note:  I exported my app with symbols, so there should be infos available?

Thanks for your help!

Fabien

Monday, November 18, 2013 10:04 PM

All replies

• No bug report in dev. center?  Even though the application crashes?  How does dev. center capture bugs?

You could have them right click on the Task via the Task manager and take a program dump.  That dump may be analyzed with Windbg.

JP Cowboy Coders Unite!

Monday, November 18, 2013 10:40 PM
  • Does the dev center dashboard for your app loads fine? in the analytics - quality section has crash reports.

For last one week, I am experiencing that the app dashboard does not load only and fails with error - <label id="Error">The service isn't available right now. Please try again later. </label>

-sushil

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:57 AM
  • Hello Sushil,

Thanks for looking into it. Strange error, can you contact me by email (fnicollet@gmail.com) so that i can look into it into more details please?

Fabien

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 10:37 AM