none
How to "create chart object in a ppt file" using openXml sdk ver.2.0 ???? urgent ! please help !! RRS feed

• Question

•  

Dear Everyone  , I have an urgent question  : I want to  dynamically generate a "powerpoint" file according to a back-end dataset , using asp.net ;  The output formats in a slide  include :  numeric text ( this is simple ) , table and "chart" !   I think the chart creation is the hardest task to tackle :  does the "Presentation" object can handle chart manipulation independently ? Or should I combine "Presentation" and  "Spreedsheet"  to accomplish the work? I just want to use lines of c# code to simulate the manual progress of  "creating a chart in a excel-sheet then copying & pasting it to a powerpoint doc's slide area" .

Now I have downloaded & researched the "openXML sdk 2.0" ; it is indeed a more improved version than previous one; however , guides still seem rare which makes forwording filled with difficulty.    It just provides some very basic sample to handle simple works  , such as "create a bar chart in a spreed sheet" ...    But I need furthering.    I need chart / table cramping different slides ...     So ,  I really need you expertise help !!

When illustrating me please show some concrete code .  Code is substantial .   Thanks!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:32 AM

All replies