U-SQL Best Practices RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Is there any U-SQL best practices guide available which I can refer? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Soumitra Chakraborty. 

Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Soumitra Chakraborty,

I do not see any MS doc related to U-SQL best practices. But I found an interesting slideshare presentation related to Best Practices & Performance of U-SQL in Azure Data Lake. 

Here is the link: https://www.slideshare.net/MichaelRys/best-practices-and-performance-tuning-of-usql-in-azure-data-lake-sql-konferenz-2018

If you have any feedback related to ADLA, please feel free to post your suggestion/feedback in ADLA feedback forum: https://feedback.azure.com/forums/327234-data-lake

All the feedback shared in this forum is actively monitored and reviewed by ADLA engineering team and will take necessary action.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, October 11, 2019 12:34 AM
  • Hi Soumitra Chakraborty,

Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. If you have any further query, please let us know.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, October 11, 2019 6:30 PM
  • Hi there,

Just checking to see if the above answer was helpful. If this answers your query, please consider to click “Mark as Answer” and "Up-Vote" as it might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thank you

Monday, October 14, 2019 8:58 PM