none
I don't see "Quick Step Settings" in MFCMAPI when trying to export Quick Steps from Gmail account in Outlook 2016. RRS feed

• Question

• I found a recommendation for using MFCMAPI to export Quick Steps from Outlook (see link below)but when I got to the place were I was supposed to see a folder named "Quick Step Settings" when I expanded "IPM_SUBTREE" there was no such folder. I am using Office 2016 under Windows 10. Might that make a difference vs. the technique described in the following post:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_other/how-can-i-export-quick-steps/87b7c1e6-aeb0-4f5a-8c1c-9a911fd6b28e

I looked at all of my accounts and the only ones for which there is a "Quick Step Settings" folder under the "IPM_SUBTREE" folder are those that are hosted on Outlook.com or Office 365. My 1an1.com IMAP account, Cox.net IMAP account, and numerous Gmail IMAP accounts don't have a "Quick Step Settings" folder.

(I orignaly posted this in msoffice forum on answers.microsoft.com but someone suggested I post here since I'm using the MFCMAPI tool.)

Monday, January 8, 2018 6:31 AM

All replies

• Hello Don Ramm,

As far as I know, Office object mode currently does not provide such function or property for this and we does not support for MFCMAPI. Hope some other helpful community members could provide a good solution for you.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 10:24 AM