Need simple responsive code RRS feed

• Question

• User-807418713 posted
    Hello

Good Day

I Need Simple One Aspx Responsive Code in that I will put all my textbox, button, dropdownlist, gridview, repeater, it should work in all device like computer, tablet pcs, mobile with correct alignments.

Thanking You.
    Friday, June 5, 2020 4:12 AM

Answers

All replies

• User303363814 posted

You just want every possible layout to work on every possible device? But you want it simple.

Just one question.  What do you mean by "Correct alignments"?

Oh! And you haven't mentioned any particular browser or browsers.  So, I'm guessing you want it for Internet Explorer V1 to current, Chrome V1 to current, Safari V1 to current, Edge V1 to current, Firefox V1 to current.  Have I missed any?

I'm also guessing that it has to flip seamlessly from portrait to landscape depending on device orientation.

What about accessibility?  I guess you want it to work perfectly with screen readers or high contrast setups.

(I assume you want this complete solution for all layouts and all devices for free and you want it today.  Correct me if I am wrong)

But seriously … do you have a specific problem as opposed to a dream?  Show us some code that you currently have, tell us how you see it behave and tell us how you would like it to behave.

The simpler your HTML is the more responsive it is but I suspect that this is not what you want to hear. 

Friday, June 5, 2020 4:49 AM
  • User-719153870 posted

Hi Gopi.MCA,

You can easily implement responsive to your website with some 3rd party framework, such as Bootstrap, Telerik and etc.

For example, please refer to How to Create Responsive Website Using ASP.Net With Bootstrap.

But there is no guarantee that these frameworks can successfully implement responsiveness in all the devices you mentioned. You might need to do the test yourself.

Best Regard,

Yang Shen

Friday, June 5, 2020 4:59 AM
  • User-2054057000 posted

You can simply use Bootstrap to create responsive designs there are lots of bootstrap templates which you can use in your codes. Check https://startbootstrap.com/themes/

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, June 5, 2020 5:38 AM