none
upload files by different users RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am looking for azure storage solutions for our external clients, every user upload files by login using URL and their username and password with MFA, each user has own default dir where they can upload files, after upload they can list only (can't READ/Write), after sync with Blob storage either these files deleted or archived.

These files scanned before upload and admin get notified when some one upload files.

Is this possible with Blob storage, if possible how we manage users and dirs (AD sync with role etc) or I need to use SFTP gateway (if yes why)

Regards

Thursday, December 5, 2019 5:53 AM

All replies

• @lakhilove Apologies for delaying in responding here! May I know how are you scanning the files before you upload to Azure? What exactly are you trying to accomplish ? Can you please elaborate more on your scenario for the better understanding?  
    Monday, December 9, 2019 7:36 AM
  • By scan means virus scan before upload files (pdf,doc,xls.csv).

My scenario is, I have multiple clients/users  (external users not employee of my company) who want upload files on our Azure storage via URL, this will be on regular basis. We need to provide them some type of credentials fist time when they login than they will manage by them self.

After upload files, they can't update/delete files but they can list for no of days than these files archived and deleted automatically. As soon as they upload files, they will copy over to another private container, from where our application will read files and process accordingly.

Hope I make it clear, I am not sure do I need some application which do sync or VM or Blob storage will do magic and how.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 4:21 AM