Problem With Adding Add-Ons

Question

• Hi All,

I am new to this. I am getting the following message while trying to add Add-on to Store. I want to add sendgrid add-on.

The subscriptions you selected are not currently available for purchase in your region. Additionally, the Store is not available to users who have an Enterprise Agreement. For more information, click here

Please help me out

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:34 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Would you want to add SendGrid to your windows store app? As I know, the SendGrid package may be cannot be used in Windows Store Apps. For an Azure Mobile Service SendGrid should be used directly in a script on the Azure Portal. You can refer to the link to know how to add SendGrid Add-on.

http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/develop/net/how-to-guides/sendgrid-email-service/

Best Wishes!

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, September 5, 2013 9:33 AM