none
Issue with Microsoft.Speech.Dll documentation RRS feed

• Question

• I was using append dictation following the documentation of AppendDictation of Microsoft.Speech.DLL

but then after I met the exception as mentioned here (Here: social . msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/e144509e-f19a-48e8-8d03-8ff7b8e1e980/microsoft-speech-platform-appenddictation?forum=ucmanagedsdk), I ended by figuring out that I wasted 3 hours for nothing. 

Can you please remove the documentation from the Microsoft.Speech.dll at least ?

i. e. from here msdn . microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/dd167762%28v=office.14%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Sunday, May 31, 2015 7:44 PM

Answers

• Yeah the link you shared is what I was talking about. If you read that thread, you will end by understanding that AppendDictation is not working for Microsoft.Speech.DLL so I was asking to remove the documentation and example of this method 

msdn . microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/dd167762%28v=office.14%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Hi Bassel,

I'm sorry to tell you that we have no permission to remove this from MSDN document.

But in the method's documentation https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd167762(v=office.13).aspxYou could click "Make a suggestion" button to submit and post your comments.

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015 9:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Bassel,

>>but then after I met the exception as mentioned here (Question: Microsoft Speech Platform - AppendDictation),

Based on your description, it’s not entirely clear to me and I don’t know what your real scenario is. Where is the exception as you mentioned?

By the way, I’ve searched about AppendDictation of Microsoft.Speech.DLL. Dose the following thread help?

Microsoft Speech Platform - AppendDictation

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, June 1, 2015 8:06 AM
  • Yeah the link you shared is what I was talking about. If you read that thread, you will end by understanding that AppendDictation is not working for Microsoft.Speech.DLL so I was asking to remove the documentation and example of this method 

msdn . microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/dd167762%28v=office.14%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Monday, June 1, 2015 9:36 AM

Hi Bassel,

I'm sorry to tell you that we have no permission to remove this from MSDN document.

But in the method's documentation https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd167762(v=office.13).aspxYou could click "Make a suggestion" button to submit and post your comments.

Best regards,

Kristin

Tuesday, June 2, 2015 9:17 AM