none
header file Dxetwevt.h RRS feed

• Question

• I have seen Dxetwevt.h in MSDN many times. But when I search this file in my windows environment, I can not find it out. My windows environment is windows 7 with microsoft windows v7.0 sdk. Can you tell me where I can find this file and download it. thank you!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:13 AM

All replies

• I install windows 8 preview, and newest wdk, also can not find the header file.

Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:31 AM
  • can you provide some context as to why you are looking for this file and how it relates to Kinect For Windows development?
    Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:40 AM
  • can you provide some context as to why you are looking for this file and how it relates to Kinect For Windows development?

I want to capture the data in DirectX using ETW. And found that there are many structures from Dxetwevt.h instroduced in MSDN. I want to know all the contents in this file. Mybe there are more useful content I am insteresting. And I don't know where to find it.
    Thursday, March 29, 2012 7:25 AM
  • Just refer the website:http://msdn.microsoft.com/zh-cn/library/windows/hardware/hh463918(v=vs.85).aspx.

I found this structure, but I don't know which function related to this structure and which GUID it belongs. But this structure is the one I cared.

Thursday, March 29, 2012 7:29 AM