[UWP]Unit Test dummy window labels RRS feed

• Question

• I have a UWP Unite Test which was created half several months ago and when I run/debug it, the dummy window shows as below:

Notice the (useless) labels. For a newly created UWP Unit Test project using VS 15.6.1, the dummy window is clean without those 2 labels. I'd like to know what the differences are?

Ignorance is blissful

• Moved by Breeze Liu Friday, March 16, 2018 2:57 AM unit testing issue
    Thursday, March 15, 2018 10:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Neo the 1,

According to your description, I test in my side, and I can repro your issue.

I compare the two projects, I can’t find any different resources in it.

Based on my understanding, it might be that Microsoft has optimized the internal file or DLL referenced within the project, but we have not permission to see it.

If you want to report this issue, you could click Help -> Send Feedback ->Report a Problem… in VS, then, post the feedback. Microsoft engineers will evaluate them seriously.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Judyzh

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Neo the 1 Friday, March 16, 2018 1:34 PM
    Friday, March 16, 2018 8:50 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The problem is more related to Unit Test and it is not in the scope of the UWP forum. I'll help you to move this thread to Visual Studio Unit Test Forum for more professional support.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 16, 2018 2:57 AM
  • Hi Neo the 1,

According to your description, I test in my side, and I can repro your issue.

I compare the two projects, I can’t find any different resources in it.

Based on my understanding, it might be that Microsoft has optimized the internal file or DLL referenced within the project, but we have not permission to see it.

If you want to report this issue, you could click Help -> Send Feedback ->Report a Problem… in VS, then, post the feedback. Microsoft engineers will evaluate them seriously.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Judyzh

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by Neo the 1 Friday, March 16, 2018 1:34 PM
    Friday, March 16, 2018 8:50 AM