none
office online server 支持锁定吗 RRS feed

• Question

•       打开的word文档,没有锁定按钮,请问下各位,office online server 支持锁定吗
    Friday, August 24, 2018 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi 什么都缺

I have alerted the Open Specifications team regarding your question. A member of the team will be in touch soon.

Regards, Obaid Farooqi

Friday, August 24, 2018 4:45 PM
    Owner
  • 你好 什么都缺, 

Thank you for the question but we need some clarification. Can you please be more specific about what you need? Are you asking for a way to lock a file with the user interface of Word? If so, which version of Word are you referring to? If not, please describe your scenario more completely.

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Sr Escalation Engineer
    Microsoft Open Specifications

Friday, August 24, 2018 5:00 PM
  • 什么都缺, 

Are you looking for information on password protecting your document while editing with Word Online? Like this article: 

可以我使用密码保护 Word Online 中的文档?

If so, it looks like you will have to use Word desktop to accomplish this.

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Sr Escalation Engineer
    Microsoft Open Specifications

Friday, August 24, 2018 9:49 PM
  • Hello, I want to ask whether a docx document can be locked online for a paragraph, or a picture, which other people cannot edit

Saturday, August 25, 2018 1:15 AM
  • Thank you
    Saturday, August 25, 2018 1:15 AM
  • Thank you for clarifying your question. Since it appears that you are not implementing one of the Open Specifications protocols and your question does not pertain to that effort, I recommend that you post this question to the following forum to get more help: 

Office 2016 and Office 365 ProPlus - IT Pro Discussions

If I've misunderstood, then I apologize and invite you to explain how this pertains to our Open Specifications. 

Thanks,

Tom

Saturday, August 25, 2018 6:42 AM