none
How do i filter a form with multiple combo boxes? (Access 2010 Web databse) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I'm not that good with database forms. I have built a database though and put a form on it to view the data. I would like to have multiple drop-down lists (combo boxes) to filter the data down to as little rows as possible.

I need to use 2 combo-boxes namely Region and Supervisors. I have successfully created and using set filter action to achieve the result i am looking for. However i am not able to use 2 combo boxes at the same time. What it means is when i choose something from Region combo box other combo box would be unfiltered and vice versa. I don't want o happen like this. What i am trying to do here is once region Combo box is selected then i should be able to choose the respective supervisor from Supervisor combo box.

From selecting the first combo box, i would like that filtered data to be filtered even further by another combo box or 2. Is this possible and how would i go about implementing it?

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:15 PM

Answers

All replies