none
Email Feedback customer: Iframe & Script block by outlook 2010 RRS feed

All replies

• i do not think you will succeed with such approach - rich, full html with dynamic conent and js is simply not supported in outlook due to security reasons and i do not recall any setting to change this. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa338201(v=office.12).aspx

I would go with different approach, either form region or custom form.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:54 PM
  • Thanks for your reply , 

Have you another idea for create a customer survey with star rating for send in database ?

• Edited by mary000 Sunday, July 1, 2012 1:10 PM
    Sunday, July 1, 2012 1:10 PM
  • sure, for example create add-in that will display your star rating control either in custom ask pane to the right (like calendar and TODO list in outlook) or maybe place some controls in ribbon, or you can event make outlook form region with your controls attached to every mail. Choices are plentiful.
    Monday, July 2, 2012 9:58 AM
  • Thank you very mutch Damian, i am a newbie you thinks i found an exemple in web for this add-in. Which tool you advice me?

Thanks in advance damian.
    • Edited by mary000 Monday, July 2, 2012 2:11 PM
    Monday, July 2, 2012 2:09 PM
  • if you are asking if there is some sample code that does exactly what you want - i have no idea, try searching a little.
    Monday, July 2, 2012 2:11 PM
  • Thank you very mutch damiand , if a found i post the result ;)
    Monday, July 2, 2012 7:54 PM
  • Hi mary000,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

I will mark DamianD's first reply as answer due to it's more close the fact of Outlook development. If you feel it doesn't help you, please feel free to unmark it.

Best regards,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Thursday, July 5, 2012 7:36 AM