Calendar form on DateTimePicker component for windows mobile standard os RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,
       I am creating a application for windows mobile standand os device. In this, I need a DateTimePicker component, in this if user press the enter key or select key i want to show the month calendar. From that user can select one date and come back to the form . In professional sdk,  if i click on the arrow of datetimepicker , calendar view opens. But in standard if i press enter key nothing is happening. Any one please help me how to get the calendar view on datetimepicker component in windows mobile standard SDK.

Please help me.

M.Sathya.
    Friday, September 4, 2009 12:00 PM

Answers

• The DataTimePicker control does not support "calendar view" on Windows Mobile Standard. As you know a Windows Mobile Standard device doesn't have a touch screen, which limits the ways of input.
    Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community members.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:03 AM
    Monday, September 7, 2009 8:57 AM

All replies

• Hi Sathya,

I dont thinkg directly when you press enter, it opens the month calendar. You might have written code for that. Paste that here, I will try to check and let you know.

Regards,
    Malleswar
    Friday, September 4, 2009 1:33 PM
  • The DataTimePicker control does not support "calendar view" on Windows Mobile Standard. As you know a Windows Mobile Standard device doesn't have a touch screen, which limits the ways of input.
    Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community members.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:03 AM
    Monday, September 7, 2009 8:57 AM