none
New flight 17733 released for Insiders

General discussion

• We have released a new flight with the build number 17733 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app. 

New this build:

• General bug fixes

Known issues:

• F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
    • Devices that were installed via NOOBS cannot run the bcdedit tool to enable the kernel debugger. This can be achieved with the following workaround:

Mount the SD card on your PC

Find the EFIESP drive partition number with diskpart or Disk Management (say it’s “M:”)

Run the command “bcdedit /store M:\EFI\Microsoft\boot\bcd /set {default} debug yes”

Unmount the SD card.

You should now be able to connect the debugger as usual

On occasion, PSSession will break when sending commands to IoT devices

• Unable to set startup app on Hummingboard
    • RPi3 will not pair BT + BTLE with onboard Bluetooth
    • Unable to connect to internet through WIFI connection with SoftAp of Up2.

Thanks!

Friday, August 10, 2018 9:42 PM

All replies

• Hi Zeeshan,

Can you please confirm me if the Issue with SPI and UART/Serial port on DragonBoard 410 has been resolved with this release? 

If not fixed yet, what is the status of that? 

Omar

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:48 PM
  • @Omar Barlas

UART is still not fixed, and I asked about the status of publishing the fix. I'll let you know when I'll get MS response
    Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:15 PM
  • Thank Marchin for an update on UART, but do you have any information or confirmation in SPI port issue, I have submitted that to Feedback app as well. the data we get on hardware pins is not correct, but when we execute same code on <g class="gr_ gr_10 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="10" id="10">Raspberri</g> Pi3 it works fine. looks like Clock signal is not correct on SPI Interface of DragonBoard 410
    • Edited by o.barlas Wednesday, August 22, 2018 10:47 PM
    Wednesday, August 22, 2018 10:42 PM