none
When I try to enable the .NET Framework from windows features I got this message windows update restart your PC to finish installing the requested changes. !!! i restart my PC as he told but there is no change it still disabled . please help RRS feed

• Question

• first i wanna enable Net Framework 3.5 i follow every step and try it online and offline .
    it isn't enable after any restart 
    1)First Step

Then i install it before ! 
    so this second step i restart my PC more than 20 Times !! and there is no change .recently   i  click on don't restart and there is no changes . also i downloaded it offline and there is no changes

After I restart 
    we return to the first point 
    No changes . it didn't enabled yet .

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 11:14 PM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

It seems you reported this same issue before and it is better to follow and track it to solve this issue.

For this issue, please have a look at this similar issue and try the following to do a startup repair in Windows:

1. Restart the computer while holding down the shift button
    2. Choose troubleshoot-advanced options
    3. Startup Repair
    4. Control Panel-Programs and Features-Turn Windows features on or off
    5. Select the .NET Framework 3.5 to install
    6. Reboot the computer
    7. Check the above .NET Framework 3.5 option is checked or not

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 26, 2018 2:54 AM
  • Hi Mohamed Yunus Mohamed,

We met this issue before:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/38f410e9-7a19-4205-a66c-805924d1cff7/cant-enable-net-framework?forum=netfxsetup

If possible, you could try to install it using other steps, view the result. If you get any latest information, feel free to share it here.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018 7:27 AM