none
How to get "Sensor diagnostic Tool" ? RRS feed

• Question

• It may be the basic question. But I am very new to Windows world. Thank you for viewing this question, Hope you will answer.

After searching Internet finally I got to know that "Sensor diagnostic Tool" part of WDK.

So I downloaded WDKsetup.exe, And installed it. But I am nowhere getting sensor diagnostic tool, In control panel I am able to see WDK got installed, But where I can get "Sensor diagnostic Tool" ?

Friday, August 23, 2013 5:50 AM

All replies

• The SensorDiagnostictool uses the Sensor and Location API for data retrieval, event handling, report intervals, changing sensitivity, and property retrieval.  The tool can also be used to write the sensor data to a CSV file.  I should note, however that the SensorDiagnosticTool really exists to aid with the development of Windows Drivers; its true use is to help with the testing and optimization of Windows Drivers.  This tool can be found in the following folder once you have installed the Windows Driver Kit:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.0\Tools\x86.

Copy from: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/463343/Detecting-Ultrabook-Sensors

Hope you could find it.

xtdumpling

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:29 AM