Websites - North Europe - Not manageable RRS feed

• Question

• All our websites configured in North Europe have been unmanageable through the portal since 09:00 CET.

The websites themselves have also been unresponsive. No mention on the Azure Status portal that there's something wrong. What is the actual status of North Europe? 

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 7:33 AM

Answers

• Hi All,

At this time we are aware of an issue affecting a number of clients using Windows Azure Web Sites in North Europe datacenter resulting in site not working or have poor performance. We do not have an immediate solution for this issue but our product group and operations teams have been engaged and are actively troubleshooting the issue. We do not have an ETA at this time but we are hopeful that these teams will be able to diagnose and resolve the issue soon. I will update here once this issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:10 AM

All replies

• We have the exact same problem, the management portal shows the sites as "Limited" and the websites are down.

The service dashboard http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/status/ is still showing everything as up and running.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 7:52 AM
  • Same here! Website is reporting :

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

With kind regards, Peter Daalmans www.systemcenterblog.nl

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 7:54 AM
  • Same here.. do you have paid or free plan?
    Wednesday, August 6, 2014 7:57 AM
  • We have a paid plan. 
    Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:01 AM
  • Same here. All our websites in North Europe have been downgraded to Free (they used to be Standard) and also SQL databases are unreachable. Tried to create new instances but it fails due to "other operation in progress".

EDIT: We have a paid plan.

• Edited by HSBallina Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:02 AM
    Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:01 AM
  • Also paid plan.. :(

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:03 AM
  • Hi All,

At this time we are aware of an issue affecting a number of clients using Windows Azure Web Sites in North Europe datacenter resulting in site not working or have poor performance. We do not have an immediate solution for this issue but our product group and operations teams have been engaged and are actively troubleshooting the issue. We do not have an ETA at this time but we are hopeful that these teams will be able to diagnose and resolve the issue soon. I will update here once this issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:10 AM
  • Okay, good luck with it.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:12 AM
  • All my sites are also down :-(
    Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:16 AM
  • Hmm, it took more than 1 hour before this problem was acknowledged on http://status.azure.com/ . Here is definitely some room for improvement...

Regards, Evert

• Edited by EvertMeulie Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:22 AM
    Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:22 AM
  • The sites (and portal) seems to be working now again. 
    Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:30 AM
  • Hi All,

This incident has now been mitigated, we can see the detaied information at Azure status (http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/status/#history), Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Jambor

Thursday, August 7, 2014 1:31 AM
  • azure status page is really futile and you can create something better

also it's the 11 and my problem are continuing

can you work faster? can you hire more tecnician? because i'm giving you money, and i don't steal, i  work for getting money to spend here

explaining live; like a tree destroyed the electric line is an excuse, but better than nothing

also the status page say ok but when i enter the info says that we have a degradation here.

so who i trust?

Monday, August 11, 2014 9:05 PM