none
Load Behavior:unloaded in Word RRS feed

• Question

• Can you please check below screenshot and please let me know how to fix it.

when i have run the app and open the word document but there is no display user defined tab

and In Add in getting Load Behavior:unloaded

Please help me

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 7:07 AM

All replies

• Hello Sona,

Microsoft Office applications can disable VSTO Add-ins that behave unexpectedly. If an application does not load your VSTO Add-in, the application might have hard disabled or soft disabled your VSTO Add-in.

Hard disabling can occur when an VSTO Add-in causes the application to close unexpectedly. It might also occur on your development computer if you stop the debugger while the Startup event handler in your VSTO Add-in is executing.

Soft disabling can occur when a VSTO Add-in produces an error that does not cause the application to unexpectedly close. For example, an application might soft disable a VSTO Add-in if it throws an unhandled exception while theStartup event handler is executing.

When you re-enable a soft-disabled VSTO Add-in, the application immediately attempts to load the VSTO Add-in. If the problem that initially caused the application to soft disable the VSTO Add-in has not been fixed, the application will soft disable the VSTO Add-in again. Read more about that in the How to: Re-enable a VSTO Add-in That Has Been Disabled article.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 7:31 AM