none
Form Designer nowhere to be found - new to C# RRS feed

• Question

• When I build/run my C# I can see the form and can click on a button but when I stop the debugger and look for the form designer I can't find it. I use to see it but I'm not sure what I did to hide it. When I click on any of the tabs (including the tab that ends with "Designer" I just see code but there is no form designer environment. When I look for tools in the toolbox there are none to be found. Hmmmm. I have some VB experience but not sure if something got corrupted or I just hid the actual form and the designer.

Any help appreciated

Dave

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:53 PM

Answers

•  

Thanks for the response.

Hmmm. Yes there was no view --> Designer. Must of been corruption.

Not sure what happened or why it's lost. It still exists as an executable though.

I'll just start over with a new project. That luckily was just a simple project with a simple form.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:01 PM

All replies

• If you have the form code file open, then from the menu View --> Designer or simply press Shift+F7.
    Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:12 AM
  •  

Thanks for the response.

Hmmm. Yes there was no view --> Designer. Must of been corruption.

Not sure what happened or why it's lost. It still exists as an executable though.

I'll just start over with a new project. That luckily was just a simple project with a simple form.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:01 PM