Any institution build a formula database with genetic algorithm as input? RRS feed

• Question

• Any institution build a formula database with genetic algorithm as input?

what should be notice in these kind of database

Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:38 AM

Answers

• Hmmmm.  This looks like it is in the vein of what one of my daughters might use for analyzing volcano eruption data.  No, I am not personally familiar with this kind of function, but I will look into this some more and I will track this thread.  Interesting.

• Marked as answer by 沈世鈞 Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:27 AM
    Friday, February 17, 2012 1:41 PM

All replies

• Well ___ __ ___ __ or __ __ but of course ___ __ when you ___ __ ___ or perhaps ___ __; you know what I mean?

EDIT:

Xlate as:

Please provide more information; I know that you are new to these forums, but your questions have been thin in details.  It is far easier for us to answer your questions if we don't have to use pliers to extract the information from you.  Try to post your questions such that they can be understood on first read rather than requiring us to ask two or three questions of you and you respond two or three additional times with a very small amount of imformation before we understand exactly what you are trying to do.

• Edited by Kent Waldrop Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:47 PM
    Thursday, February 16, 2012 7:32 PM
  • lol! Can you expand a little please. what are you trying to do?

John

http://knowledgy.org

Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:42 PM
  • i expect to derive equations from time series, or doing a deductive database or classify the invariants

the database is for storing the results of derive to prevent repeat calculating the same result, provide a starting point for next calculation

something like these

Create Table GroupTable
    (
    	GroupId int identity,
    	Dimension int,
    	IsUpperTriangle bit,
    	IsLowerTriangle bit,
    	IsCommutation bit,
    	IsHermit bit,
    	IsInvertible bit
    )
    Create Table Equation
    (
    	NumOfVariables int,	
    	PolynomialID int,
    	RationalFunctionsID int,
    	GroupId int,
    	Constraint FK_Equation_Polynomials foreign key(PolynomialID) references Polynomials(PolynomialID),
    	Constraint FK_Equation_RationalFunctions foreign key(RationalFunctionsID) references RationalFunctions(RationalFunctionsID),
    	Constraint FK_Equation_GroupTable foreign key(GroupId) references GroupTable(GroupId)
    ) 
    Create Table Polynomials
    (
    	PolynomialID int identity,
    	MaxDegree int,
    	Polynomial nvarchar(1000),
    	IsConstantCoefficient bit
    )
    Create Table RationalFunctions
    (
    	RationalFunctionsID int identity,
    	Polynomial nvarchar(1000),
    )

• Edited by 沈世鈞 Friday, February 17, 2012 8:43 AM
    Friday, February 17, 2012 8:41 AM
  • Hmmmm.  This looks like it is in the vein of what one of my daughters might use for analyzing volcano eruption data.  No, I am not personally familiar with this kind of function, but I will look into this some more and I will track this thread.  Interesting.

• Marked as answer by 沈世鈞 Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:27 AM
    Friday, February 17, 2012 1:41 PM