Thumbnails from mpegs RRS feed

• Question

• I'm looking for a way to display thumbnails from mpegs in a particular directory in an imagelist.

Sometimes the 1st frames of an mpeg are black.

It would be great to right-click on the thumbnail and be able to set the display frame to any frame within the mpeg.

If anyone knows how to achieve this by code or 3rd-party solution, please can you let me know ?

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 5:34 PM

Answers

All replies

• Ultra...could you target the appropriate forum..is this in Winforms, Vista development, WPF, Xaml????? Then mention you want it in C#.

Thanks.
    Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:27 PM
  • Whoa, bro. I've posted this in the C# General forum...
    Tuesday, April 17, 2007 8:03 PM
  •  Ultrawhack wrote:
    Whoa, bro. I've posted this in the C# General forum...

Just a suggestion....You asked in first post for a solution...you want a C# solution that targets what? Winforms, WPF, or Xaml?

C# is means of implementation and not the end result; if this question is asked in the appropriate forum it stands a better chance of getting positive results....instead of a general forum concerning the C# language....

MSDN Forum List.
    Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:40 PM
  • You should try the DirectShow forum (http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=129&SiteID=1); MPEG formats are natively supported in DShow (but not MF), and it's possible that someone there has thought about this.
    Monday, June 4, 2007 8:00 PM