none
DTM Controller problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

DTM controller not making the DTMClient to "Ready" status from "Reset" status.

In DTM studio, the DTMClient machine is getting detected in Default pool, then i followed the below steps,

1.Moved the DTMClient machine from default pool to system pool.

2.Created a  new machine pool and added the Job delivery agent, selected the DTMClient as job delivery agent.

3.Moved the DTMClient from system pool to new machine pool.

4.Here i changed the DTMClient status from Manual to reset status, after wait from long time client not getting changed to "Ready" status, this our problem.

Please help us to solve the problem.

Isolation:

DTMClient machine heart beat is updating .

Tried re-installing the DTMClient machine.

Sunday, August 25, 2013 8:40 AM

Answers

• There is a known refresh error with the HCK Studio. Have you tried selecting a different machine pool and then selecting back to the original machine pool or does restarted HCK Studio refresh.

You mentioned that you re-install DTMClient. This can create other issues, if you did not "clean up" the old machine (i.e. deleting the machine).

If the issue still remains, please reply back.

John -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, August 26, 2013 3:59 PM
  • Thanks for your reply.

we re installed DTM controller and it is working fine.

Suspected problem:

some one moved the DTM controller from system pool to another pool, this might be caused problem.

we moved DTM controller back to system pool, but no use.

Then re-installed DTM controller, now working fine.

Monday, September 23, 2013 5:16 AM

All replies

• There is a known refresh error with the HCK Studio. Have you tried selecting a different machine pool and then selecting back to the original machine pool or does restarted HCK Studio refresh.

You mentioned that you re-install DTMClient. This can create other issues, if you did not "clean up" the old machine (i.e. deleting the machine).

If the issue still remains, please reply back.

John -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, August 26, 2013 3:59 PM
  • Thanks for your reply.

we re installed DTM controller and it is working fine.

Suspected problem:

some one moved the DTM controller from system pool to another pool, this might be caused problem.

we moved DTM controller back to system pool, but no use.

Then re-installed DTM controller, now working fine.

Monday, September 23, 2013 5:16 AM