MSDTC issue across domain RRS feed

• Question

• I have two application servers installed on clustering node1 and node2 and clustered MSDTC also both the machines are in same domain. The database server located in different domain all the servers OS is windows 2003. We have done the required MSDTC settings and opened all TCP/UDP port in between servers, still it throws error. I have tested MSDTC using the DTCPing tool and received the following error from node1 to database server

Error(0x6B9) at rpcUtil.cpp @133
    -->I_RpcServerAllocateIpPort
    -->1721(Not enough resources are available to complete this operation.)
    Error(0x6B9) at rpcUtil.cpp @54
    -->1721(Not enough resources are available to complete this operation.)

And some time i recieved the following error from node1

MS DTC is unable to communicate with MS DTC on a remote system. No common RPC protocol is supported between the two systems. Please ensure that one or more of the following RPC protocols are common to both systems: TCP/IP, SPX, or NetBEUI. Error Specifics: d:\nt\com\complus\dtc\dtc\cm\src\iomgrclt.cpp:219, Pid: 6008

No Callstack,

CmdLine: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\BTSNTSvc.exe" -group "BizTalk Group" -name "BizTalkServerApplication" -btsapp "{DB9B66E1-8CCB-40BE-9E4D-3564DB49D708}"

But I have common protocol between the servers,can some one suggest some solutions.

Monday, February 18, 2008 10:14 AM

Answers

• If this matter isn't related to SSIS I suggest you re-post this question in one of the more suitable MSDN SQL Server forums.

Monday, February 18, 2008 11:06 AM