none
Scalability Storage Options

Question

• I am searching a solution of growing storage, emulating a raid 5 in linux. The main idea is add new disks in the VM, to increase the volume shared.

I am using gluster, but the growing with gluster is adding servers with storage already attached.
    Thursday, August 18, 2016 6:44 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here!

Please refer the below document for Azure Storage Scalability and Performance Targets:

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/documentation/articles/storage-scalability-targets/#scalability-targets-for-virtual-machine-disks

Regards,

Vikranth S.

Kindly click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. And Vote as Helpful.

Friday, August 19, 2016 10:33 AM
  • I want implement a storage solution scalable, I see the option file share , but this is limited up to 5TB, is not possible have a storage solution unlimited and pay for use ?
    Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:19 AM
  • Hello,

Azure file storage service allows you to create file-shares up to 5 TB in size, with each file being up to 1 TB. Azure storage does support up to 500 TB per storage account, but not as a single file share. You can create multiple file shares up to 500 TB. Your total cost depends on how much you store, the volume and type of storage transactions and outbound data transfers and which data redundancy option you choose.

Regards,

Vikranth S.

Kindly click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. And Vote as Helpful.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:52 PM