Monitor WebMails RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I posted the same question where one of the team members provided me a link to this site and hence I ask for a kind favour.

I wrote a pretty good programme in VBA for Outlook., it monitors each mail in 26 different parameters. and will track all mails including response time, mail received time, mail sent time and the like.

Now I wanted to know if it is possible to write Code in C# or VB.net to monitor mails in WebMail.

Please help.

With regards and thanks in advance.
    Repath Athyala.

Love the Love that Loves the Love and Hate the Love that Loves the Hate.

Monday, September 22, 2014 8:28 PM

Answers

• Hi Repath Athyala,

Based on your description, you want to know if you can write code in C# or VB.net to monitor mails in WebMail.

After searching, I know that AOL Mail, Gmail, Outlook.com and Yahoo! Mail are all the webmail providers. If you want to monitor the mail producted by Microsoft, you can ask in the forum. Since you involve two languages, you need to ask in two different forum. For C# code, please ask in C# forum. For another, you need to ask in Visual Basic forum.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Anna Cc Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:00 AM
    Tuesday, September 23, 2014 9:55 AM

All replies

• Hi Repath Athyala,

Based on your description, you want to know if you can write code in C# or VB.net to monitor mails in WebMail.

After searching, I know that AOL Mail, Gmail, Outlook.com and Yahoo! Mail are all the webmail providers. If you want to monitor the mail producted by Microsoft, you can ask in the forum. Since you involve two languages, you need to ask in two different forum. For C# code, please ask in C# forum. For another, you need to ask in Visual Basic forum.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Marked as answer by Anna Cc Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:00 AM
    Tuesday, September 23, 2014 9:55 AM
  • Sir, thank you for your response,

actual situation: The company that which I am working, some teams work with outlook, but other teams work on webmail instead of Outlook (I mean to say, those mails that come to outlook are seen in webmail - the logo we see is "Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access", we login from here and correspond.

In could write in Outlook but I am trying to write a similar program for Outlook WebMail also.

The reason for writing in here, is that, any solution (either in VB.Net or C# or ASP.net is also fine with me). Expecting introduction, source of writing code.

Any how thankyou, I will post the same question in VB.Net forum as well (including ASP.Net Forum)

Please help,
    With regards 
    Repath Athyala
    Repath.in

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:09 AM
  • Hi Repath Athyala,

I see you. But this isn't a development forum. It is about discuss and ask questions about the setup and deployment of .NET Framework. It is more related with product.

Since you will post in VB.NET forum, I will close this thread.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:00 AM
  • Thank you sir for closing this thread.

Regards
    Repath.

Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:43 PM