none
How to reduce spacing between objects in a customized report RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys, I have this report that mimics a form. The issue is that the form is dynamic and it has buttons that allows users to change the position of the data being displayed. Also the form objects are a tiny bit larger than the objects in the report (because the form has 2 buttons on top of each record). Anyways I got the positioning right between the two, but the spacing from above are off and it's throwing off the entire report. The black outline in the form should match the black outline in the report. The tricky part is that the report's outline is 10.625" wide x 8.1271" tall VS 10.625" wide x 8.5" tall (because it takes into account the buttons on the subforms).

Thursday, August 24, 2017 11:56 AM

Answers

• Hi,

One possible solution is to account for each row's position and adjust accordingly.

• Marked as answer by InnVis Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:52 PM
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

One possible solution is to account for each row's position and adjust accordingly.

• Marked as answer by InnVis Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:52 PM
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:28 PM
  • Tried doing this by reducing the .Top by 168 - 192 twips, but all it does it mess up the bottom and top rows an all other objects remain in the same distance from each other.
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:32 PM
  • I'm sure it will take some trial and error to get it just right. Cheers!
    Thursday, August 24, 2017 5:34 PM