[UWP] Is any way to get in touch with Application Consult team? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Recently I've used the chance to work with Desktop App Converter (Project Centennial) and have converted my .exe application into .appx with success. As the next step closer to Windows Store I've submitted the request on the url https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/projects/campaigns/desktop-bridge to publish my application on Windows Store.  15 days later I still didn't get any feedback from Application Consult team regarding my request, what is a bit frustrating.

Is any way to contact guys from Application Consult team regarding my submission and get an update? May be it's rejected already, but I have no idea on this.

Thank you.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2016 9:48 AM

Answers

• Hi Anton,

You can create support ticket through your developer account.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Anton.V2016 Friday, December 9, 2016 7:28 AM
    Friday, December 9, 2016 1:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Anton,

If you contact support they should be able to find out more about your request that you submitted.

Here's their support link
    https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/support

• Edited by Deerta Wednesday, November 30, 2016 11:57 PM typo
    Wednesday, November 30, 2016 11:57 PM
  • Hi Anton,

You can create support ticket through your developer account.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Anton.V2016 Friday, December 9, 2016 7:28 AM
    Friday, December 9, 2016 1:52 AM